Friday, April 29, 2011

Trader Joe's Suds Not Sudsy

This is a product review of Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Tea Tree Lavender Liquid Dish Soap. It smells wonderful because of the essential oils, I presume: lavender oil and tea tree oil. All natural product with coconut derived surfactants, earth salt and grapefruit seed extract, cruelty free, not tested on animals and contains no animal by-products. These are all attributes I look for at the grocery store.

My only disappointment with this dish soap is that it produces very low suds, despite the orange and green stamp on the label that states "LOTS OF FOAM". You can see the label in the photo. I think not. This Trader Joe's liquid dish soap has decidedly very little foam. I don't understand why they would specifically say lots of foam, when it is markedly less sudsy than any other liquid dish soap I've ever tried (I like to try new cleaning products).

I suppose it doesn't really matter, but it bothers me just a little. I'm a big fan of everything else I've ever bought at Trader Joe's.

No comments: